- Website Manager will be responsible for managing all company public and private websites for a dynamic and growing technology managed services provider (MSP). This is an excellent opportunity to help a company grow, learn best industry practices and be compensated accordingly.
- Website strategy and regular content updates / Re-writing website content.
- Duplicating content (editing and re-writing) across many other similar (but with different company name) websites.
- Blogging -researching and creating regular blog and social media updates.
- SEO -researching competition websites & SEO and creating custom SEO, editing/embedding SEO into web pages.
- Tracking performance of SEO rankings; Being responsible for SEO across multiple websites.
- Social Media: strategy/developing, maintaining and ensuring regular updates to all company social media accounts.
- CraigsList / other Website advertising: Creating / maintaining / regular updates to all company craigslist / web advertising listings.
- Company Sales & Marketing Literature – creating/editing
- Marketing Campaigns: create e-mail marketing content for regular e-mail campaigns to: new prospects and existing clients. Coordinating blogging/e-mail prospecting using ConnectWise.
- Follow Connect+Wise methodology and best practices for structured workflow. Access to Connect+Wise Training/Videos will be provided.
- Use PageLines WordPress rapid design ecosystem for wordpress website development.
- Use Microsoft SharePoint to design internal websites for documentation.
- Use Microsoft InfoPath to design Forms for internal documentation.
- Provide good documentation as you work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook, HTML
- The Ideal candidate will have:
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Proven experience and stable job history
Bonsai Supply is always looking for great people to join our team.